16:00 — 18:30
IoTUK Boost Pilot LoRaWAN Launch
The applications are in and the IoTUK Boost Pilot participants are selected! Please join us for the launch event of the LoRaWAN network in the Liverpool City Region and hear from Stream Technologies regarding their award-winning IoT-X platform which will be providing the connectivity for successful applicants to the IoTUK Boost pilot.
Stream Technologies develop cutting-edge IoT (Internet of Things) software and provide superior connectivity and network management services. Stream’s LoRaWAN™ network server is fully integrated with its IoT-X platform, which enables over 500+ enterprises globally, including mobile network operators. The IoT-X platform will allow the Boost winners to provision and manage their LoRa devices, and route data to their chosen application for visualisation.
16.00 Arrival – tea, coffee, biscuits
- An introduction to Sensor City – Dr Joanne Phoenix
- IoT UK Boost Pilot – Stephen Tolfree
- Introduction to Stream Technologies – Mohsen Shakoor
- A presentation of current use cases which are using IoT-X and LoRaWAN™
- A demonstration of how to get started with IoT-X
- Introduction to the training package
Who should attend?
- Successful Boost applicants
- Companies interested in getting up and running with LoRaWAN
When and where?
The event will be held at Liverpool Science Park – IC1 in Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter on Thursday 23rd March 2017 16.00 – 17.45