Following the message from the Prime Minister last night, we will be closing access to our building with immediate effect.
The health and well being of our residents, visitors and staff is of utmost importance and by taking this measure, we are helping to reinforce the ‘stay at home’ message and therefore reducing the spread of the virus.
While our city centre Innovation Hub may be currently closed, the Sensor City team remain working remotely, and are on hand to help with any technical or business support enquiries you may have.
- Business Support enquiries: email@example.com
- Technical / Lab enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing / Event enquiries: email@example.com
- Building enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch with our resident members directly to inform them of our business continuity plans*, but we will unfortunately no longer be able to undertake any work within our onsite labs or event spaces. We will again contact all existing customers that this affects shortly.
We are however deploying some of our 3D printers to the University of Liverpool COVID-19 response lab for use on the national ventilator project and will be keeping our Folding@Home computer programmes running to assist with finding a cure for the virus.
We are continuously reviewing the situation and will provide further updates in due course.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding at this difficult and uncertain time.
* The Sensor City building will be open today (Tuesday 24th March) from 1-4pm, to enable resident members to collect any essential items of equipment from their offices.