Arrow Comes Home Webinar Series
In partnership with Arrow Electronics, we are running a series of free webinars covering a wide range of topics, including wearable technology, 5G connectivity and electric vehicles.
This first session will focus on technology within the medical sector, and how digitisation and the increased use of wearables is impacting connected health technologies and devices.
This online event will allow participants to gain a better understanding about the technology that sits behind medical solutions and to take part in an engaging session with electronics experts from across the UK.
10:00am – 10:05am | Sensor City
10:05am – 10:40am | Microchip
- Microchip track record in med tech
- Quality policy for med tech
- Current trends
- IoT for medical devices
- Security concerns
- Covid-19 Rapid Response Team
- Examples of reference designs
10:40am – 11:15am | Silicon Labs
- Medical Applications and Use Cases
- Wireless Gecko Platform
- Wearables via BLE SoCs and Modules
11:15am – 11:50am | ADI
- Trends in Medical Market
- Technology for Remote Monitoring
- Types of VSM Measurements
- ADI Key AFE product
11:50am – 12:00pm | Sensor City
- Further opportunity for Q&A
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Start-ups and established companies looking to develop their technical capabilities and knowledge of IoT, sensor systems and electronics, who want to meet leading suppliers who can support this technology.
- Academics, students or researchers interested in industry applications and commercialisaiton of innovations.
- Anyone with a general interest in gaining a better understanding of electronics and digital technology.