Find out how the Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) work with industry and academia to find and fund innovation.
A DASA Regional Innovation Partner (IP) will be giving a briefing about DASA at Sensor City, followed with the opportunity to book a 15 minute 1-1 meeting. During the briefing, our IP will cover what a good proposal looks like and how industry and academia can benefit from working with DASA.
The Defence and Security Accelerator’s mission is for the UK to have the most innovative defence and security capabilities in the world. We achieve this by finding and funding innovative ideas from academia and industry, including SME’s and Primes, and seeking to rapidly bring them into use across defence and security. Further information about DASA, including our competitions, can be found on the DASA Website.
Agenda (subject to change)
- 0845-0930: Registration, refreshments and networking
- 0930-1030: DASA Briefing with open Q&A
- 1030-1100: Networking and refreshments
- 1100-1230: 1-1 meetings
Link to book 1-1 meeting with:
- 1-1 meetings will be booked on a first come, first serve basis
- The link to book a 1-1 meeting will also be available on your ticket confirmation
- Registration will close at 6pm, 14 June 2019
- The information you provide will be retained by the Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) to contact you in regards to this event and any future DASA communications which may be relevant to you. Please indicate on the registration if this is something you do not wish to do.