Join our good friends at Arrow for their Hands-On Virtual Bluetooth Workshop: Develop a Secure IoT Device on a Thunderboard Kit and learn how to develop and deploy more powerful, efficient, and secure IoT products with your own BG22 Thunderboard – free for all registrants.
What You’ll Experience
- Breakout rooms for labs, supported by local Silicon Labs engineers
- Live Q&A available throughout all workshop sessions
- Dedicated technical support rooms for one-on-one troubleshooting
- Access to invitation-only office hours for follow-up questions
Sign-up today to reserve your spot and to receive a free G22 Thunderboard development kit.
What You’ll Learn About the BG22
- How it extends battery life for up to 10 years
- Built-in security that helps protect end nodes throughout their shelf life
- How it supports Bluetooth 5.2, mesh 1.0, and direction finding
- The out-of-box Bluetooth capabilities of the BG22 Thunderboard
- How to modify Bluetooth software to optimize energy efficiency
- How to implement a secure OTA for in-field product updates
Attendees will receive pre-work instructions that will have them install Simplicity Studio v5, Thunderboard Mobile App, and EFR32 Connect App.
Day 1: BG22 Overview and Out-of-the-Box Lab
Day 2: Low-Energy Principles and Lab Exercise
Day 3: Security and Secure OTA Lab/Demo