About the event
For Northwest tech and creative companies that are just starting to explore their exporting options, through to mature companies that already have offices in the EU and the USA, there’s room for everyone at this event.
Australia is just as much a potential market for your products as anywhere else in the world. You will also find local companies to collaborate with, government grants, and it’s a nice place to come to during the winter!
Julian Gyngell MBL, LLB, Grad Dip IPL – Solicitor, Attorney, Advocate and Mediator has helped many UK companies set up their Australian businesses over the last 15 years. He will be in Liverpool on Wednesday 5 June 2019 and during his seminar will cover a number of useful topics including:
- A checklist of issues to start thinking about
- The process and cost of setting up an Australian subsidiary company
- Private and public companies (Pty Ltd and Ltd). What do the letters mean and what’s the difference?
- Registering trade marks in Australia – the cost and process
- How to register Australian domain names
Both seminar and pre-arranged one-to-ones will take place at Sensor City. To book a place at the seminar or to pre-arrange a 1-to-1, please register here.
- 10am – 12pm: Scheduled 1-to-1 meetings
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Scheduled agenda; speakers and presentations
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm: Scheduled 1-to-1 meetings