The second annual meeting of drone developers and users in Liverpool and surrounding areas.
For the second year running, LJMU will be bringing together academia, industry and the general public to discuss drone-based research and generate new collaborations – with a free lunch, coffee and cake! Delegates will be spending half the day hearing about drone tech itself and half a day talking about the applications of drone technology. LJMU also encourage attendees to submit abstracts to present talks and posters. Full details are below:
- Sharing research in the forefronts of drone technology and applications
- Bringing together academics and industry to forge new collaborations and research ideas
Morning session – research in drone technology, including fully autonomous flight and novel drone design.
Afternoon session – applications of drones, from conservation to archaeology to forensics.
*Please only sign up for one ticket
There are 3 categories of ticket:
- General admission: This is for a ticket to attend
- General admission and a poster: This is for a ticket to attend and to submit a poster to display (all posters will be accepted)
- General admission and a presentation: This is for a ticket to attend AND to submit an abstract for a presentation at the event. Abstracts will be accepted until Friday, 2 August and all successful presenters will be notified the week commencing 5th August.
Any questions regarding content and queries about presenting, please contact Dr. Claire Burke: email@example.com
Any questions regarding ticketing, location, etc., please contact Katherine Stephan: firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is taking place at the following address: James Parsons Building, Liverpool John Moores University, Byrom Street, G05/G07/G09 (Adaptive Learning Zone), Liverpool, L3 3AF