Skills Networking Event Breakfast
Showcasing the best approaches to training development and key funding opportunities in the Liverpool City Region.
- Are you an Engineering, Manufacturing or Maritime Employer?
- Do you struggle to develop skilled staff?
- Would you like to find out about free funding to train your workforce?
- Would you like to influence the training of the future?
- Would you like to access free funding to innovate and grow your business?
Get the insider view on funding for training to optimise your business:
- Hear from leading regional employers such as Peel Ports on their innovative approach to upskilling and optimising training for best value within the supply chain
- Local SME – (Peel Ports supply chain) apprenticeship training case study and lessons learned
- Find out about the latest Skills for Growth agreements and the opportunities for your business
- Gain impartial advice from LCR Apprenticeship Hub about funded apprenticeship training in your area
- Have your say in influencing the future Degree Apprenticeships and Engineering/Manufacturing training
Free American Style Breakfast
Free parking for all delegates (7-11AM) at The Liner Hotel L3 5QB (2 minute walk from Sensor City)
Event Venue – Sensor City (Postcode for satellite navigation or online directions: L3 5LJ) just a five-minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station.
What time will the event actually start?
- Doors open at 7.30am for an 8am start