Join us at this leading global event series for the Industrial Internet of Things for Manufacturers.
At 4:20pm on Wednesday 6th June, Alison Mitchell (Executive Director at Sensor City), will be giving delegates insight into Sensor City’s Global Innovation Hub and how we are helping Industrial IoT to move forwards.
Held at the Park Inn by Radisson, Heathrow, London UK from 5-6 June 2018, the conference is designed to give you the tools and know-how required to select and implement the right digital technologies for your business to improve operational efficiency.
Other reasons to attend
• The conference will accelerate your readiness for industrial digitalisation with help from over 40 speakers from across the globe.
• Discover why industry heavy weights are implementing IoT technologies like Digital Twin, the Edge, AI and more to help inform your business case for IIoT adoption.
• Gain access to case studies of successful and active IoT implementation, as well as insights from the individuals leading the projects.
• Overcome barriers to implementing smart technologies.
• Create a unique road map to IIoT adoption and equip yourself with the tools and know-how on all things IoT.
• Network with 200 like-minded professions from across the manufacturing sector, building on current relationships and create new ones.
• Find the right ROI for IoT, AI and emerging smart technologies.