Preparing you to succeed in your medical school interview
By attending this course you will:
- Gain a clearer understanding of the different types of medical school interview processes
- Improve your communication and confidence by interacting with experienced doctors (and medical students)
- Participate in a significant amount of interview practice to tackle common and difficult questions
- Hear personal stories, useful tips, and network with relatable professionals which will place YOU at an advantage!
- Know how to construct a clear plan of the next steps needed to achieve interview and career success
- Be awarded with a certificate of attendance
Who will be there?
The Team at DreamSmartTutors including medical students and doctors.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Minimum age is 16, acceptable forms of ID are: passport, driver’s licence, student (photographic) ID.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Nearest underground is Liverpool Lime Street Station.
What can I bring into the event?
You can bring stationary and a packed lunch.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Please read the terms and conditions on the website, there are no refunds.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can bring your printed ticket or show your ticket on your phone.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
If a parent or guardian has purchased the ticket on your behalf they will need to inform us of this BEFORE the course date otherwise there will be no entry onto the course. The ticket name and the name of the person who attends (proven by ID) needs to match for entry.