Who should attend?
- Anyone with a need to connect an existing product or future development to a commercial cloud service.
- Anyone looking to gather data or offer interaction with their product using AWS..
- Anyone sensitive to new GDPR compliance requirements looking to improve the security of their cloud connectivity.
Aims & objectives
Create a secure link from user hardware to the Amazon cloud, AWS.
Participants should leave knowing how to set up a Microchip development board and configure an AWS user account.
By the end of the session, participants will see their interactions with the board reflected in their AWS user account and be able to send commands from a web interface back to the board.
· 9:30am – Registration and networking
· 10am – Session begins
· 2pm – Finish and networking
The Microchip Zero Touch Secure Provisioning Kit for AWS (Amazon Web Service) IoT helps designers to quickly and securely develop IoT devices that are in compliance with the AWS security regulations.
Incorporating Microchip pre-configured ATECC508 CryptoAuthentication devices into a system is a very secure method to connect to the AWS IoT service. It leaves the whole handling of certificate and private key manipulation to Microchip secure provisioning factories in addition to keeping credentials away from software and users.
In addition to the ATECC508, the kit includes a Cortex-M4 ATSAMG55 and Wi-Fi ATWINC1500 using FreeRTOS and the ATWINC1500 integrated TLS stack.
Start with the upgraded Zero Touch Provisioning Kit for AWS IoT Version B and benefit from the new provisioning scripts and AWS IoT account configuration scripts. In this hands-on session attendees will learn to provision this WIFI based AWS solution and see the kit interacting with the AWS website.
Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.