We are working closely with Research Partnerships and Innovation at the University of Liverpool, to promote the launch of the Sensor City Innovation Voucher Scheme.
The aim is for academics at the University of Liverpool to work with companies based in Sensor City, as well as those in the wider region who are also developing sensor technologies and applications.
Funding is available for suitable projects, with applications opening in September (exact date to be announced shortly).
This event will:
- Highlight the overall scheme, its aims and the application process
- Launch a new call and provide a networking opportunity for companies and academics to mix and start to develop new proposals ready for a September application deadline
- Provide a ‘pitch session’ forum for academics who want to work with small companies, providing headline information on their key areas of activity and what the benefits to the companies has been
- Provide a forum for companies to highlight their wish-list of needs.
- 12pm – 12:30pm: Lunch and networking
- 12:30pm – 12:35pm: Welcome (Dr Joanne Phoenix)
- 12:35pm – 12:50pm: Innovation Voucher Scheme Overview (Dr Lisa Ahmed)
- 12:50pm – 1:30pm: Pitch Slots
- 1:30pm – 2pm: Networking