Smarter Travel LIVE! is Europe’s flagship conference and exhibition for the integrated transport and intelligent mobility community.
The 6th annual Smarter Travel LIVE! event is where innovation, technology, engineering, psychology and policy come together to create smarter, cleaner and more active travel options for more stages of every journey.
Smarter Travel LIVE! in numbers:
- over 700 delegates
- over 150 expert speakers
- over 70 exhibiting companies
The 2018 conference and exhibition is the largest gathering of central and regional government stakeholders responsible for planning the future of mobility in towns, cities and rural areas, and regularly attracts over 700 attendees over two days. The event is organised in partnership with Department for Transport, Transport for the North, innovate UK, Merseytravel, Liverpool City Region and Transport Systems Catapult.
Sensor City will be exhibiting as part of this event, so make sure you come and see us on stand A7!
The organisers are also keen to speak with anyone who is working on mobility-related innovations, including start-ups and SMEs, researchers and universities, cutting edge technology developers and service providers.
There are a number of ways your work can be profiled, including:
- Street of the Future Exhibition – a live and immersive real-life street including the latest on-street and off-street innovations
- Exhibition – a extensive exhibition hall with the opportunity to meet key influencers and budget-holders
- Programme – lectures, workshop and panel debate sessions are all featured
- Project Showcase – a fast-paced showcase /presentation session with all the latest disruptive technologies and innovations
- Site visits – study tours and site visits in and around Liverpool
Keynote speakers include:
- Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor, Liverpool City Region
- Andy Burnham, Mayor, Greater Manchester
- Barry White, Chief Executive, Transport for the North
- Jo Johnson, Minister of State for the Department for Transport
- Paul Campion, CEO, Transport Systems Catapult
- Alastair Richards, Integrated and Smart Travel Lead, Transport for the North
- Becky Upfold, Innovation Delivery Lead, Transport for London
- Karla Jakeman, Future mobility Innovation lead, Innovate UK
Please make contact with Daniel Simpson (0207 091 7861 or email email@example.com) to discuss your involvement at this year’s major industry event, when it comes to Liverpool on 16-17th October.