This event is being hosted with Arrow Electronics and will cover:
- Technology presentations and demos from Analog Devices, Intel PSG and Silicon Labs
- Crowd funding advice from Indiegogo
- Engineering resources provided by ArrowPlus
- Engineering support provided by Arrow.com
The event is split into two sessions:
The morning session will be a technical workshop with demos, allowing attendees to understand more about measurement platforms, wireless technologies, transfer of IMU data, open source toolkits for convolution networks and motor controls.
The afternoon session will be focused on commercialisation and bringing innovation and technology to life, via funding and business support options.
You can register for both, or either of the sessions.
Who should attend?
- Start-ups and well established companies looking to develop their technical capabilities and knowledge of IoT and sensor systems and who want to meet leading suppliers who can support this technology.
- Academics, students or researchers interested in industry applications and commercialisaiton of innovations.
- Anyone with a general interest in gaining a better understanding of electronics, IoT Gateways and measurement controls.
- 10am – 12pm: Morning Session (Technology presentations)
Analog Devices’ focus will be on MeasureWare, Software Defined Measurement Solutions and Complete Measurement Platforms which provides all the signal conditioning, conversion, corrected & linearized output result in measurement units.Intel PSG will focussing on Open VINO, Intel FPGAs for AI, Intel Open Source Toolkit for Deep Learning and Convolution networks, Intel IoT Gateways and Intel FPGAs targeting Industrial multiprotocol stacks.Silicon Labs will give an overview on the different types of wireless technologies they offer including a few use-case example applications. This will help customers choose the right wireless technology dependent on the user requirements.
- 12pm – 1pm: Lunch
- 1pm – 3pm: Afternoon Session (Commercialisation presentations)This session will focus on comercialisation through presentations from Arrow AGS (OEM computing), Indiegogo, Arrow.com, Arrow Certified and ArrowPlus.
- 4pm – 8pm: BBQ
All attendees of this event are invited to stay on for a BBQ on Sensor City’s roof terrace, providing opportunities to network with their residents and members. Please indicate if you would like to attend the BBQ during the registration process for this event.
Sign up for free today to guarantee your place at this event.
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 200,000 of the world’s leading manufacturers of technology used in homes, business and daily life.
A global provider of products, services, and solutions, Arrow aggregates electronic components and enterprise computing solutions for customers and suppliers in industrial and commercial markets. The company maintains a network of more than 349 locations serving over 80 countries.