Arrow Comes Home Webinar Series
In partnership with Arrow Electronics, we are running a series of free webinars covering a wide range of topics, including wearable technology, 5G connectivity and electric vehicles.
This second session will focus on 5G and other related connected technologies, including Zigbee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LoRa, Sigfox, 2G and NB-IoT.
10:00am – 10:05am | Sensor City
10:05am – 10:40am | Quectel
- Quectel Intro
- What is 5G (eMBB / mMTC / ULL ) & how does it fit with 2/3/4G and LPWA
- Use cases for 5G (eMBB)
- LPWA & 5G use cases (mMTC)
- Quectel solutions for 5G
10:40am – 11:15am | NXP
- Mark Dunnett from Arrow will introduce IoT wireless networking protocols such as WiFi, Zigbee, Thread and Bluetooth Low Energy / Bluetooth Smart.
- Which protocol is right for my IoT sensor application? And how can I get started?
11:15am – 11:30am | Sensor City
- Further opportunity for Q&A
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Start-ups and established companies looking to develop their technical capabilities and knowledge of IoT, sensor systems and electronics, who want to meet leading suppliers who can support this technology.
- Academics, students or researchers interested in industry applications and commercialisaiton of innovations.
- Anyone with a general interest in gaining a better understanding of electronics and digital technology.