British design and manufacturing companies need to engage in the 4th industrial revolution, but just how ready is your business?
Sensor City has teamed up with Autodesk to create a short assessment around industry readiness for The Future of Making Things, and the 5 key areas critical to competitive advantage.
As a thank you for taking part, all those who have completed the assessment (by the end of May) will be entered into a prize draw to win tickets to attend the International Business Festival 2018 on 19-21st June, courtesy of Festival Partner HSBC (worth £150).
It’s a free and confidential assessment that Autodesk are offering as part of a wider initiative to drive UK productivity and innovation, called The Future of British Manufacturing Initiative.
The initiative is a collaboration between leading UK industry organisations who are focussed on increasing the competitive advantage of UK Design and Manufacturing companies by removing the barriers to true productivity and innovation.
Joining the initiative is free of charge and gives you access to;
1. A Digital Strategy Template.
2. An online tool to help you assess your business readiness for the 4th Industrial revolution.
3. A confidential review of your design to manufacture processes.
4. Hands on demonstrations of digital technologies that would impact your business the most.
5. Student experts who can be placed into your company to help you adopt the appropriate digital technologies.
To become a member and to join the initiative, click here.