Innovate UK is launching Round 3 of the Infrastructure Systems Competition and an events programme to support this has been announced as follows:
- 4th July – Glasgow
- 6th July – Port Stewart (organised by Invest Northern Ireland)
- 11th July – London and also available via webcast
- 13th July – Leeds
- 18th July – Wales (organised by Welsh Government)
- 20th July – Exeter
Innovate UK, as part of their cycle of investment in Infrastructure Systems are looking for business led, innovative projects provisionally in the areas of:
- Digitally enabled smart infrastructure
- Innovative solutions for Nuclear
- Innovative solutions for Offshore Wind and wider energy systems
- Solutions for connected transport through the integration of multimodal transportation systems
- Resilience of infrastructure and cities to environmental and societal pressure
- Integrated solutions to systemic challenges in urban areas
You can keep up to date with announcements by subscribing to the KTN newsletter.
Details on the Infrastructure Round 3 Competition will be available in due course and will be posted on the Innovate UK website here.